Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes - Welcome To UpdateLatest

Breaking

Sidebar Ads

Friday, May 4, 2018

Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes

A Durban based man and a Twitter user, @VJBritemnLive who invited her girlfriend to his house for the first time ever is mad at mad at her for spending time at his place and leaving without washing the dishes.

Read his tweet below;
"I invited my girlfriend for the first time ever at my place & I was extremely disappointed to be honest, she came this morning & left without even washing dishes let alone some cleaning. I thought this one was actually wife material but she entirely failed this girlfriending test"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/man-disappointed-after-his-girlfriend-left-his-house-without-washing-the-dishes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment