I Regret Ever Reading Political And Administrative Studies At The UNIPORT. - Welcome To UpdateLatest

Breaking

Sidebar Ads

Monday, April 30, 2018

I Regret Ever Reading Political And Administrative Studies At The UNIPORT.

TBH with everyone reading this post, I'll forever regret ever reading POL/ADM STUDIES at the university of port Harcourt. I just wasted 4 years for nothing, coupled with all the school fees I paid. I have no issue with the school itself, even though sometimes, the Vice Chancellor tends to misbehave by implementing unfavourable & devilish policies (UNIPORT students can testify to this), but you see the department, heaven alone knows what name I should give it. A department that doesn't give students what they deserve & unnecessarily punish them for no good reason. I can boldly say anyday, anytime that the academic & non-academic staffs of the department of political & administrative students are beasts in human disguise. I know that it's a norm for lecturers to be extremely strict & hard on students in tertiary institutions, but dear, that of POL/ADM studies in UNIPORT is beyond wickedness. A department where the lecturers would boldly tell you to your face that since they didn't graduate with first class, then it's highly impossible for them to give it to you. I can mention all their names but let me just respect myself. If you think I'm doing this for attention, then kindly ask anyone you know that has ever studied POL/ADM at UNIPORT, if the person gives you a reply contradicting what I just wrote here, feel free to come back & QUOTE ME, lay a curse on Me & also call me a BLOOD LIAR!!! God knows I am telling y'all the truth cause I almost risked my life trying to get the best grades in a non-deserving department. Feel free to say what you want to about Me, but I'll say this; IF I HAD READ A DIFFERENT COURSE, I WOULD HAVE GRADUATED WITH A 1st CLASS. My course mates who are close to Me can bear witness. in pidgin; no bi me sabi something pass sha, but at least, I follow for those wey dey try in terms of academic performance. I can go on & all to give 1001 reasons why the department is a den of evil & heartless staffs but let me stop here. "In SUMMARY, I AM BEGGING NAIRALANDERS & GUESTS IN THE NAME OF GOD, PLEASE & PLEASE, DO NOT EVER ALLOW ANYONE CLOSE TO YOU OR ANYBODY THAT YOU LOVE TO GO & READ POLITICAL & ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT. IF AFTER READING THIS POST & YOU DO SO, THEN YOU'RE NO DIFFERENT FROM THE DEVIL". (may God Almighty help us all & never allow us to make decisions in life that we would end up regretting; AMEN!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment